| || |
Site policy for ICV
- Your personal information - We do not collect personal information such as email addresses or telephone numbers unless you specifically provide it to us through a form. ICVolunteers will not share, sell, publish or otherwise divulge your information --including your email address-- with third parties, without your permission.
- Anti-spam - This site has security measures against automatic email harvesting, a major source of email addresses used for nefarious purposes.
- Information automatically logged - We may use your IP address --or number that identifies your server-- to help to diagnose problems with our own server, to administer our web site, and to gather general statistical information. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
- Security - This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We regularly perform routine security analyses on all databases and procedures to ensure the security of information.
- External links - This site may contain links to other sites. ICVolunteers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Data quality/access - This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
You can visit the following URL: www.icvolunteers.org
You can send email to email@example.com
- Reuse Policy - The viewpoints and opinions expressed, unless otherwise noted, do not necessarily reflect the views of ICVolunteers.
Generally, the contents from public pages may be reproduced if clear and precise credit to the writer is given, and reference to this site is indicated (www.icvolunteers.org). However, content may be copyrighted to one or more authors. If in doubt, contact ICVolunteers.
- Questions / Contact - If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact ICVolunteers at:
ICVolunteers, PO Box 755, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland.
Phone: +41 (0) 22 800 14 36 / Fax: +41 (0) 22 800 14 37
- Technical Issues - If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.